Honey Maker Hive
Wooden Hive Top Feeder
Includes a base, wind Baffle, a deep hive body, honey super, plastic moisture barrier, insulated top with bee escape, queen excluder, plastic cover and landing board.
Does not include frames. Uses standard Langstroth frames.
- 6 ⅝” honey super for the honey maker bee hive
- Takes 6 ¼” frames.
- Has a metal frame spacer used to accurately space 7 frames in an 8-frame box. This makes it easier decap the honey.
This honey super only fits the honey maker bee hive.
- Fully assembled wooden honey bee hive top feeder.
- All joints are caulked with 100% silicone to ensure proper sealing.
- The bottom is made of urethane coated maple plywood for durability against moisture.
- Wooden floats keep drowned bees to a minimum.
- Bees have access to the syrup chambers so they can clean it up completely.